Black & White Fine Art Architecture Photography
Participants will learn how to:
- Transform ordinary architecture photos to Fine Art in Black & White
- Learn to create a technically strong and stunning architecture photo
- The course is conducted by Mr Jeffrey Wong (FPSS) in 3 sessions; covering theory, practical and photo editing.
- Participants must be able to use the camera effectively to create technically correct exposed images.
- Participants must be able to use Photoshop’s adjustment tools e.g. correct the tone and contrast of the images, use of layers, and masking technique
Register via firstname.lastname@example.org or call PSS at 6334 3361 between 1-6pm for more information
*Must complete Digital Basic Photography (Foundation) Course. Participants must bring their own camera and tripod. Minimum six participants to start a class and limited to ten participants only.