Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How to use ProDisk II white Balance Filter?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How to use ProDisk II white Balance Filter?
How to use ProDisk II white Balance Filter? 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Dear Experts, I need an advice on how to use ProDisk II white balance filter to get the correct white balance reading?

The instruction said aim the lens towards the filter, set to Pre-Set. Then get the White Balance reading. The last part is the I get stuck. How to read the white balance from the last photo taken and how to adjust and set on the camera.

By the way I am using Nikon D7000 and Olympus EP-1. Nikon usage is more important to me now because this is my new toy.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to use ProDisk II white Balance Filter? 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
I do not use ProDisk, but it is just a tool designed to help to get things done, especially the grey card.

You need to work with the camera white balance selection. Different cameras work differently, the following may help...

1. Follow the instruction on the User's Manusal of your camera and find out how to Measuring a Value for White Balance.
2. Press MENU of you camera
3. Go to White Balance and find PRE (Set Manual)
4. Refer to the User's Manual of your camera and follow the instructions listed.

After a few tries, you should be able to get it done correctly.

Good Luck.
Last Edit: 2011/01/20 15:40 By kimhui.goh.

Re: How to use ProDisk II white Balance Filter? 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
Thank you Mr. Goh.

I manage to get it done with some video clip given by CS member. My mistake was did not click to make the Pre-set blink so whatever I do is uselss.

Second is I was not sure what to store away, the WB measurement, i could not find it, not knowing is the blur photo I shot is good enough. That is the measurement.

Lastly is how to recall the stored value. Now I understand and have done the testing and it works.

Go to topPage: 1
Protected by R Antispam